Bakkah Inc. held an ITIL® training course in Riyadh for a group of trainees from different specialties and positions. The course extended for three training days with a total of 21 hours. Each trainee received a certificate of attendance for the course from the Bakkah Inc.
For employees and those interested in IT management and services, ITIL® course aims to develop applications and practices within the organization to insure that IT services is compatible with the organization needs.
ITIL®, formerly an acronym for Information Technology Infrastructure Library, is a set of practices for IT service management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business.
Builds your knowledge and skills
ITIL® Foundation is an entry-level qualification for ITIL® through which professionals can get a general overview of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL® Service Lifecycle.
Improves your work performance
By understanding the fundamentals of ITIL® training course, you can make a knowledgeable contribution to IT services in your company.
Opens up opportunities
The ITIL® Foundation credential is the first step towards gaining holistic knowledge of IT Service Management, which is usually required for senior roles in companies. With the credential, you can improve your career prospects in IT Service Management.
The ITIL® Foundation certification is a prerequisite to pursue higher ITIL® credentials, and is a starting point to expand your knowledge of IT Service Management.
ITIL® Foundation Training Course Outline
Service Management Lifecycle
- Principles of Service Management
- The Processes
- The ITIL® Service Lifecycle
- Introduction to Service Strategy
- Key Concepts of Service Strategy
- Service Strategy Processes
- Demand Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Introduction to Service Design
- Key Concepts of Service Design
- Service Design Processes
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Supplier Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Design Co-ordination
- Introduction to Service Transition
- Key Principles & Models of Service Transition
- Service Transition Processes
- Transition, Planning and Support
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration
- Release and Deployment Management – Knowledge Management
- Introduction to Service Operations
- Service Operations Processes
- Event Management
- Problem Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Access Management
- Service Operations Functions
Continual Service Improvement
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Key Principles and Models of Continual Service Improvement
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Used under licence of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.