Human Resources Manager
Position code: SS002
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Who are we?
We are young and agile national consulting and education company with a team of employees who are dedicated to helping us to grow even faster. We value having people who are committed to our core values; helping our clients to build capabilities that stand out from the competition. We have been in the business for 10 years. We care about our societies and we do our part to help them through our own social responsibility program. We value having great people in our team and we do our part to make sure to give the recognition deserved for every contribution.
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like:
- Identifying the human resources needs in coordination with department managers.
- Ensuring HR strategies, policies, and regulations are implemented and provided the needed support.
- Managing HR processes of evaluation, development, recruitment, promotion, transfers, and separation.
- Supporting department managers in identifying training needs, performance evaluation, and KPIs setting.
- Performing Human Resources Administration of payroll, medical insurance, travel, personnel affairs and resignation/ termination.
- Finding employment solutions pertaining to cost-effective hiring methods.
- Keep abreast with HR industry trends and best practices.
- Lead HR process improvements and ensure employee compliance to all company policies
- Train, coach, and manage HR team.
What is required from your side?
- Four years of experience in Human Resources field.
- Bilingual with excellent level of formal English and Arabic.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Package.
- Bachelor’s degree.