Title: IT Specialist
Position code: BS006
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Who are we?
We are young and agile national consulting and training company with a team of employees who are dedicated to helping us to grow even faster. We value having people who are committed to our core values; helping our clients to build capabilities that stand out from the competition. We have been in the business for 9 years. We care about our societies and we do our part to help them through our own social responsibility program. We value having great people in our team and we do our part to make sure to give the recognition deserved for every contribution.
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like
- Developing and installing technical applications, hardware and systems that facilitate and develop the work.
- Identifying the needs and procuring the hardware and software to satisfy user requirements.
- Monitoring network protection system and taking the necessary actions to ensure continuity of operations.
- Following up maintenance contracts & agreements and monitoring computers and external accessories status.
- Coordinating activities with IT network service provider.
- Connecting users to networks and providing initial training in facilities and applications.
- Developing and updating electronic portals and providing technical support portal users.
This job is for you if:
- You know how to think and act in sequential fashion – priorities first, then everything else.
- You love being the go to person in the organization.
- People pride you with a supportive attitude.
- You shine when you know you’re giving it your all.
- The word “I can’t” don’t exist in your vocabulary.
- You help the organization to create and comply with standards.
Why to apply?
You will have the chance to apply your IT experience on our various training & consulting products & services. We have a great mix of people that will help you to fly with your out of the box ideas. On the development side, We will help you to identify your ambitions and achieve the career you are looking for.
What is required from your side?
- Bachelor or Diploma of IT or equivalent
- 2+ years of proven record of managing successful marketing activities for services.
- Bilingual with excellent level of formal English and Arabic
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Package (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the kind of company you would like to work with, we would love to meet with you.
kindly send your CV to Career@bakkah.net.sa and make sure to mention the position code “BS006” in the subject.