IT Specialist (Tamheer Program)
Position code: SS012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Who are we?
We are young and agile national consulting and education company with a team of employees who are dedicated to helping us to grow even faster. We value having people who are committed to our core values; helping our clients to build capabilities that stand out from the competition. We have been in the business for 10 years. We care about our societies and we do our part to help them through our own social responsibility program. We value having great people in our team and we do our part to make sure to give the recognition deserved for every contribution.
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like:
- Organizing and support in all activities associated with installation, deployment and upgrade of software, hardware and network, include all operating systems, website and portals used.
- Managing and maintaining data storage and backup systems as required to ensure information and systems are secured and able to recover.
What is required from your side?
- Bilingual with excellent level of formal English and Arabic.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Package.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or any related field.
Tamheer Program requirements:
- Should be a Saudi national.
- Should have a bachelor or higher degree.
- GOSI and MCS records indicate that the applicant has not registered for any job during the past six months
- Should not be currently employed.
- Should not have previously participated in Tamheer.