Title: PMO Consultant
Position code: BC006
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Who are we?
We are young and agile national consulting and training company with a team of employees who are dedicated to helping us to grow even faster. We value having people who are committed to our core values; helping our clients to build capabilities that stand out from the competition. We have been in the business for 9 years. We care about our societies and we do our part to help them through our own social responsibility program. We value having great people in our team and we do our part to make sure to give the recognition deserved for every contribution.
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like
- Apply portfolio management techniques and tools to analyze current programs and projects and define basis for collective management.
- Participate in or lead projects/programs through the identification, planning, development, and implementation of each stage of the project/program cycle, and ensure proper documentation.
- Identify, analyze and manage stakeholder relationships during the engagement.
- Understand quality requirements, take corrective actions and effectively perform verification of standards.
- Assess, document and manage internal and external risks; and develop contingencies and mitigation plans.
- perform qualitative and quantitative data gathering and analysis techniques, processes, and tools.
- Conduct evaluation techniques to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and proper use of resources.
This job is for you if:
- You know how to think and act in sequential fashion – priorities first, then everything else.
- You love being the go to person in the organization.
- People pride you with a can-do attitude.
- You shine when you know you’re giving it your all.
- The word “I can’t” don’t exist in your vocabulary.
- You help the organization to create and comply with standards.
Why to apply?
Our integrated PPM training & consulting model combining services and accreditation from both PMI & Axelos is what will help us to sharpen your project management skills and bring out the best in you. We have a great mix of people creating a caring and family-oriented environment. On the development side, we will help you to identify your ambitions and achieve the career you are looking for.
What is required from your side?
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Industrial Engineering or IT or equivalent.
- Prince2 or PMP certification is preferable.
- 2-5 years of experience in project management execution (project manager, coordinator) or governance (PMO)
- Bilingual with excellent level of formal English and Arabic
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Projects, PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the kind of company you would like to work with, we would love to meet with you.
kindly send your CV to Career@bakkah.net.sa and make sure to mention the position code “BC006” in the subject.