Position code: OS009
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Who are we?
We are young and agile national consulting and training company with a team of employees who are dedicated to helping us to grow even faster. We value having people who are committed to our core values; helping our clients to build capabilities that stand out from the competition. We have been in the business for 9 years. We care about our societies and we do our part to help them through our own social responsibility program. We value having great people in our team and we do our part to make sure to give the recognition deserved for every contribution.
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like:
- Help and support project managers and PMO in different tasks Including support in building project schedules, follow-up, and coordination to lead meetings and other tasks assigned to them.
- Assist in achieving and implementing special procedures and policies in Project Management Office.
- Help improve and develop office tools and templates, and support project and program managers in completing the relevant documents.
- Assist project and program managers in completing the project.
- Assist project managers and stakeholders with coordination functions to achieve the organization’s projects.
What is required from your side?
- One-year experience in project management.
- Bilingual with excellent level of formal English and Arabic.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Projects, PowerPoint and Word).
- Bachelor’s degree.