Position code: OS008
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Who are we?
We are young and agile national consulting and training company with a team of employees who are dedicated to helping us to grow even faster. We value having people who are committed to our core values; helping our clients to build capabilities that stand out from the competition. We have been in the business for 9 years. We care about our societies and we do our part to help them through our own social responsibility program. We value having great people in our team and we do our part to make sure to give the recognition deserved for every contribution.
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like
- Provide quality guidance to project managers in the authority by providing advice and guidance on the following:
- Starting and planning projects.
- Risk analysis.
- Analysis of challenges and changes in projects.
- Analyze the scope of work in converting it into actionable activities.
- Introduce the tools and methods required in implementing projects.
- Quality control in various projects.
- Spreading a culture of using international standards in project management and the advantages of using them in the Organization.
- Continuously follow up projects, collect information and submit reports.
What is required from your side?
- Three years’ experience in project management.
- Bilingual with excellent level of formal English and Arabic.
- Excellent skills in MS Project and Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Projects, PowerPoint and Word).
- Bachelor’s degree.