Title: Training Operation Specialist
Position code: BT010
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Who are we?
We are young and agile national consulting and training company with a team of employees who are dedicated to helping us to grow even faster. We value having people who are committed to our core values; helping our clients to build capabilities that stand out from the competition. We have been in the business for 9 years. We care about our societies and we do our part to help them through our own social responsibility program. We value having great people in our team and we do our part to make sure to give the recognition deserved for every contribution.
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like
- Assigning training venue for each training course either in Bakkah, client’s place or hotel venue.
- Taking the required permissions from government entities e.g. TVTC & SECB.
- Preparing the final list of trainees.
- communicating Joining Instructions and user access to each trainee under Bakkah e-Training portal.
- Assuring the availability of all training materials, related stationary, marketing supplies and catering.
- Preparing and delivering certificates for all trainees.
- Assuring evaluation reports are filled by trainees and summarizing outcomes to Trainer.
- Documenting photos of each training course and sharing it with Marketing Department.
This job is for you if:
- You know how to think and act in sequential fashion – priorities first, then everything else.
- You love being the go to person in the organization.
- People pride you with a supportive attitude.
- You shine when you know you’re giving it your all.
- The word “I can’t” don’t exist in your vocabulary.
- You help the organization to create and comply with standards.
Why to apply?
You will have the chance to apply your operation experience on our various training & consulting products & services. We have a great mix of people that will help you to fly with your out of the box ideas. On the development side, We will help you to identify your ambitions and achieve the career you are looking for.
What is required from your side?
- Bachelor or Diploma of Business Administration or equivalent
- 2+ years of proven record of managing successful operation activities for services.
- Bilingual with excellent level of formal English and Arabic
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Package (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the kind of company you would like to work with, we would love to meet with you.
kindly send your CV to Career@bakkah.net.sa and make sure to mention the position code “BT010” in the subject.