Our Payment Policies:
Bakkah has the right not to carry out its services if payments is not received in due date.
Payment Method: Cheque / Bank Transfer
Paid For: Bakkah Est.
Bank Name: Al Rajhi Bank
VAT Account Number: 300806391600003
When a refund is issued to the Customer by Bakkah, the refund may take up to 20 working days to be processed. Refunds will be processed using the same payment method that the original payment was made. Credit card surcharge and banking transfer fees are non-refundable.
You have 16 working days in which to cancel by completing and sending through the Cancellation Form for Self-Funding Students. You can get the form by contacting us via email on email@example.com
Terms & conditions are effective immediately upon your registration.
Should you have to cancel your course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following policy will apply:
- If 15 working days or more notice is given in advance of the course start date, 95% of the paid amount will be refunded to the client.
- If 14 to 6 working days’ notice is given in advance of the course start date, 75% of the paid amount will be refunded to the client.
- If 5 working days or less notice is given in advance of the course start date the paid amount is not refundable to the client.
Watson Martin will not issue your certificate whilst there is outstanding balance to be paid.
Watson Martin Rights:
- Watson Martin reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the training course at any time. If training course is cancelled, client is entitled to a reschedule or a full refund.
- Watson Martin shall not be responsible for any other loss incurred on the client because of cancellation or rescheduling.
- Watson Martin reserves the right to withdraw the student from the programme and terminate the agreement for non-payment or late payment of fees.
- Bakkah shall not be responsible for loss incurred on the client because of cancellation or rescheduling.
- Bakkah reserves the right to update these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer:
- Watson Martin will carry out its services once payment has been received.
- Watson Martin has the right not to carry out its services if payments is not received in due date.
- As your acceptance of payment shall mean that you reviewed and fully accepted any amendment to the Terms and Conditions.
If you do not attend a course, and you have not previously informed us, the cancellation policy above will be applied.