Organizational Design & Job Description
When your organization is designed in a way to fulfill your business goals, that is called organizational design. However, a lot of changes in external and internal factors can force you to restructure your organization in order to keep the momentum of your organizational performance.
We at Bakkah can help you to prepare organizational design and restructuring in 3 steps:
Developing the Operating Model: The operating model is based on several factors. These factors such as organization’s main operations, operations integration, geographic distribution, sales & services channels, outsourcing functions and supply chain etc.
Designing the Organizational Structure: our consulting team can design a detailed organizational structure in alignment with the operating model, putting a transformation plan for the new structure and preparing communication & change management plan.
Developing Roles & Responsibilities: After having all departments defined in the structure, Bakkah team will identify the roles & responsibilities for each one of them explaining the main expectation and authorities assigned to each department.
Organizational Design & Job Description document will describe the functional and positional structure, departments duties, job responsibilities and it outlines the details of who performs a specific type of work, how that work is to be completed and the frequency and purpose of the work in relation to the organization’s mission and goals. Without having a clearly developed job description, most of the decisions taken in the employee recruitment and development will be highly subjective and not based on a clear reference.
We at Bakkah can use our extensive experience to prepare job descriptions for you through the following steps:
1. Conducting a Job Analysis
2. Identifying the Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities (TDR)
3. Identifying Job Specifications including the required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for each position
4. Building a Job description template that is matching the purpose
The key benefits of organizational design & job description are:
- Improve the overall performance of the organization.
- Eliminate work duplication and overlapping of duties.
- Make communication easy through governed process.
- Support planning and decision making.
- Make roles and responsibilities clear for employees.
- Make the operation process smooth.
To learn more about the service, read: