What is the Employer Brand?
It is the organization’s communicated identity to both potential and current employees. It encompasses an organization’s mission, values, culture and personality. A positive employer brand coins a good message about the organization as an excellent employer with a great place for work.
- To attract new recruitment candidates.
- To attract passive candidates (candidates who have positive employment records and who are satisfied and successful with their current employer).
- To increase retention ratio of current employees.
- To improve perception about the organization in the market.
- To reduce recruitment advertisement expenses.
To learn more about the service, read: