The change of business as usual (BAU), derived from strategy, regulatory change or ad hoc drivers, requires Portfolio, Program, Project Management (PPM) to allow for successful changes to be implemented and becoming the new model of BAU.
We at Bakkah recognize that PPM is at the heart of every business and is important if an organization wishes to become successful, stay competitive and consistently improve. Organizations need to transition from traditional operational management to more of a project management approach. To maintain and achieve the highest levels of performance and ensure the execution of successful projects and programs, we at Bakkah have the expertise and professional PPM consultants to help you achieve what is needed in a considerable and timely manner.
Why is it important?
- To implement the best practices of PPM.
- To provide support for other project management initiatives regarding the improvement of business performance.
- To recover projects at risk and to train your team to sustain the PMO.
- To improve the delivery quality of portfolio, program and project management
- To provide a platform for good decision making.
To learn more about the service, read:
- Types of Project Management Offices (PMO) based on PMI standards
- 10 reasons behind the need for establishing a project management office (PMO)
- Center of Excellence (CoE) in PMO