A Program Management office can be assumed to be the office that manages all programs within a department or an entire organization, or it can be the office that supports a program.
In case it was to manage a department or an organizational program, then it must find the techniques and tools necessary to select programs and projects based on scope, time, cost, quality, risk and benefits constraints. Plus, it must focus on building the necessary tools, methodologies, and processes to support a consistent and repeatable approach to managing programs and projects.
We at Bakkah have the necessary expertise to support your business through standardizing and enhancing local program/project management methodologies and activities by setting up a Program Management Office (PMO). A PMO will help you drive up your program/project success rates. The setup includes deploying methodologies and standards, developing a PMO charter and identifying resources, in addition to successful corporate change management.
Using a variety of professional practices, we at Bakkah customize services as per our client needs in PMO setup, relying heavily on two reputable schools, namely [PMI & Axelos]. Our professional consultants, using the best tools, focus on integrating PMO functions with the organizational chart to provide the best expected outcome; i.e., such as Center of Excellence (CoE).
A typical program lifecycle contains:
Identifying (Initiating), Defining (planning), Managing the Phases/Gates, Delivering the Capability, Realizing the Benefits (transition to realize the outcome) & Closing a Program
- To standardize and enhance local program/project management methodologies.
- To integrate PMO functions with the organizational chart to provide the best expected outcome, such as Center of Excellence (CoE).
- To ensure the development and enforcement of standards and methodologies across the managerial levels which will improve project management expertise and uniformity.
To learn more about the service, read:
- Application of PMO in government entities in Saudi Arabia
- 10 reasons behind the need for establishing a project management office (PMO)
- Center of Excellence (CoE) in PMO
- Types of Project Management Offices (PMO) based on PMI standards