What is it?
It is about finding the techniques and tools necessary to select projects based on resources and financial constraints. Plus, it focuses on building the necessary tools, methodologies, and processes to support a consistent and repeatable approach to managing portfolios, programs and projects.
We at Bakkah have the necessary expertise to support your business through standardizing and enhancing local project management methodologies and activities by setting up a Project Management Office (PMO). A PMO will help you drive up your project success rates. The setup includes deploying methodologies and standards, developing a PMO charter and identifying resources, in addition to a successful corporate change management.
Using a variety of professional practices, we at Bakkah customize services as per our client needs in PMO establishments (PMI & Axelos). Our professional consultants, using the best tools, focus on integrating PMO functions with the organizational chart to provide the best outcome expected, such as Center of Excellence (CoE).
- To standardize and enhance local project management methodologies.
- To integrate PMO functions with the organizational chart to provide the best outcome expected, such as Center of Excellence (CoE).
- To ensure the development and enforcement of standards and methodologies across the managerial levels which will improve project management expertise and uniformity.
To learn more about the service, read:
- Application of PMO in government entities in Saudi Arabia
- 10 reasons behind the need for establishing a project management office (PMO)
- Center of Excellence (CoE) in PMO
- Types of Project Management Offices (PMO) based on PMI standards