Corporate Governance & Board Services
Governance is essential for any organization in order to realize the strategy. Governance is a key success factor in public, private and non-for-profit organizations. Governance can be defined as the overall systems that direct and control the organization including identifying related stakeholders and defining their roles and responsibilities.
We at Bakkah can support you in to define corporate governance and board services including:
- Developing Corporate Governance Model.
- Developing policies, roles and responsibilities and nomination process for Corporate Board of Directors.
- Developing policies, roles and responsibilities and nomination process for Corporate Board Committees process.
- Developing policies, roles and responsibilities and nomination process for Corporate Executives.
- Defining the Corporate Board Secretaries roles and responsibilities as well as managing secretaries’ duties through outsourcing.
- Defining Delegation of Authorities Matrix.
- Developing Guidelines to ensure Transparency, Disclosure & Stakeholders Rights.
- Developing Board & Executive Compensation & Benefits.
We also provide the headhunting service for board of directors, board committees and executives.
The key benefits of corporate governance and board services are:
- Increase transparency and control.
- Assure stakeholders’ rights.
- Optimize the use of resources and stakeholders’ engagement.
- Focus on organization objectives.
- Improve and support decision making in the organization.
- Improve management by objective principles.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities and accountability within the organization.
To learn more about the service, read: