Strategy & Organizational Assessment
Performing strategy and organizational assessment is an important step to understand the current state and organization position. This step is usually done through performing organization internal and external analysis. The internal analysis focuses on the organization strengths and weaknesses while the external analysis focuses on threats and opportunities.
We are using different tools and techniques such as SWOT and PESTEL. SWOT analysis reviews the organization based on four different dimensions which are strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. PEST analysis focuses mainly on external factors which are political, economic, social and technology factors. PESTEL adds additional two factors which are environmental and legal.
During this stage, we will review the current strategy and available strategic options using different methods and techniques such surveys, interviews, focus groups and workshops. The output of this exercise is a report detailing all the observations and recommendations.
We at Bakkah can help you analyze your organization strategy and identify strengths, potential improvements and opportunities.
The key benefits of strategy and organizational assessment are:
- Serve as a high-level picture of the organization current state.
- Identify the organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Clarify the organization strategic options and directions.
- Provide a base to develop the organization strategy.
- Provides a framework for decision-making.
- Serve as a reference for quick-wins and projects.
- Make sure the strategy is built on comprehensives analysis.
- Discover capability and determine which areas to concentrate on for improvement.
- Provide an objective and independent assessment of strengths and weaknesses.
To learn more about the service, read: