Each Trainee will be given a username and password to access our online e-Training Portal to have the soft copy reference of the materials + to do an assessment of his knowledge before and after the training.
Delivery of training will be bilingual and the training material that the trainer will use is the English version.
Each Trainee will be given a set of supporting materials to help him studying for the Exam with Sample Exams.
Training Services Fees
It is our policy to keep our fees as low as possible, consistent with the highest professional standards and the requirements of a timely delivery. Our fees for the services as set out in this proposal are based on our current understanding of the scope of work to be performed. Our fees are as follows:
|Training Course||City||Location||Duration||Fees (SAR/Trainee)*|
|PHRi™||Riyadh||Bakkah Office / In house||5 Days||SAR 6,300|
|SPHRi™||5 Days||SAR 7,140|
|GPHR®||5 Days||SAR 7,875|
The following factors differentiate training courses offered by Bakkah:
- Highly Interactive learning methodology.
- Results Focused.
We are focused on achieving the success vision of our client. We work in close partnership with our Clients to ensure their results are achieved in the most cost effective manner.
- We enable people to perform at their best.
To do this, we help people have the right focus, we provide them with the practical tools so they know how to perform better and we inspire them to want to improve.
- Instructors are current in learning methods and are continuously enhancing their skills.
- Verified mechanism in place for trainees to provide feed back on courses to the organization.
- Demonstrate Continuous improvement of courses based on trainees feedback.