Online Discount -0%-SAR
Promo Discount -%
Outside Riyadh FeesSAR
Outside Bakkah's WHrsSAR
BAKKAH TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Exams)
Payment Method: Online payment / Cheque / Bank Transfer
Paid For: Bakkah Est.
Bank Name: Al Rajhi Bank
VAT Account Number: 300806391600003
When a refund is issued to the Customer by Bakkah, the refund may take up to 20 working days to be processed. Refunds will be processed using the same payment method that the original payment was made. Credit card surcharge and banking transfer fees are non-refundable.
Should you have to cancel your exam and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
- More than one week prior to the exam start date: 100% fee will be refunded.
- 2 days prior to the exam start date: 50% of the exam fee will be refunded.
- Less than 2 days prior to the exam start date: Fee is Non-refundable.
Cancellation must be made via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the due exam date.
4. Bakkah Rights:
If an exam is cancelled by Bakkah due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control (e.g. weather, natural disaster), you will have a credit which must be used within 4 months of the date of the exam for another exam date. If Bakkah cancels an exam for any other reason, you are entitled to a full refund. Bakkah shall not be responsible for any other loss incurred by you as a result of a cancellation or reschedule.
5. Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer:
- Bakkah has the right to update these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- As your acceptance of payment shall mean that you reviewed and fully accepted any amendment to the Terms and Conditions.
If you do not attend an exam, and you have not previously informed us, the cancellation policy above will be applied.
Second Floor, Office # 9
Intersection between AbiBakr AsSiddiq Rd & Thumamah Rd, Alnargas Dist.
P.O. Box 86593
Riyadh 11632, Saudi Arabia
Tel.: +966 (112101141)
Fax: +966 (112101131)