BAKKAH TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Training)
Payment Method: Online payment / Cheque / Bank Transfer
Paid For: Bakkah Est.
Bank Name: SAMBA Financial Group
When a refund is issued to the Customer by Bakkah, the refund may take up to 20 working days to be processed. Refunds will be processed using the same payment method that the original payment was made. Credit card surcharge and banking transfer fees are non-refundable.
Should you have to cancel your course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
- More than 14 days prior to the course start date: 100% fee will be refunded.
- From 7 days to 14 days prior to the course start date: 50% of the training fee will be refunded.
- Less than 7 days prior to the course start date: Fee is Non-refundable.
Cancellation must be made via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the due course date.
4. Bakkah Rights:
- Bakkah reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the training course at any time. If training course is cancelled, you are entitled to a reschedule or a full refund. Bakkah shall not be responsible for any other loss incurred by you as a result of a cancellation or reschedule.
- If a training course is cancelled by Bakkah due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control (e.g. weather, natural disaster), you will have a credit which must be used within 120 Days of the date of the original course for another course offered by Bakkah. If Bakkah cancels a training course for any other reason, you are entitled to a full refund.
5. Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer:
- Bakkah has the right to update these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- As your acceptance of payment shall mean that you reviewed and fully accepted any amendment to the Terms and Conditions.
If you do not attend a course, and you have not previously informed us, the cancellation policy above will be applied.
7. Late arrivals/missed sessions:
If you arrive late for a course or are absent from any session, Bakkah reserve the right to refuse to accept you for training if we feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee will not be returned. To conform with Bakkah requirements for certification policy, 80% of attendance at all sessions is a must.
8. e-Training Portal:
Login credentials are strictly non-transferable and nonrefundable. Access to e-Training Portal is granted for a 90 days period from date of issue. Extensions can be granted upon request. If you require an extension, please contact email@example.com to obtain an extension quotation. Whilst Bakkah endeavors to ensure that the information on the online platform is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials on the site and we make changes to the e-Training Portal content from time to time without notice. Bakkah reserves the right to change or alter course content from that which is published in order to maintain the quality of the learning.
All intellectual property rights for all course materials shall remain the property of Bakkah and its affiliates. The Customer agrees not to reproduce, sell, lend or copy the course materials or use them except for the purpose of personal reference. Bakkah warrants that it will not knowingly include any copyright material in its course materials without license or consent.