Those interested and working in the field of human resources are often asked the following: what are the accredited international certificates that qualify its holder to be a professional human resources manager?
There are many international bodies which grant accredited professional certificates in project management such as PMI and AXELOS. As such, there are several international accreditation bodies for human resources’ certificates that are issued according to international standards. Listed below the most important of those international bodies as well as the most important certificates can be obtained in human resources management.
The HR Certification Institute™ (HRCI™), headquartered in the U.S
- PHR® Professional in Human Resources
- PHRi™ Professional in Human Resources – International
- SPHR-CA® California Certification
- SPHRi™ Senior Professional in Human Resources – International
- GPHR® Global Professional in Human Resources
CIPD Charted Institute of Personnel and Development, headquartered in the UK
- Awards in Human Resources
- Certificate in Human Resources
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Development
SHRM Society for human Resources management, headquartered in the U.S
- (SHRM-CP) SHRM CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
- (SHRM-SCP) SHRM SENIOR CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
Eventually and in order to get these certificates, you are required to register in one of the training institutes credited by accreditation bodies (such as: HRCI, CIPD, SHRM). Bakkah is one of these a credited institutes and it has accreditation from HRCI.
Bakkah team for training and consulting