Updated in line with the ITIL 2011 editions and the Release, Control and Validation (RCV) syllabus, this quick-reference guide will help you as you study for the RCV module of the ITIL Intermediate Capability qualification. Beyond the exam, this handbook is a practical resource that can be used in the workplace. Companion volumes covering the other Intermediate Capability modules are also available.
- Authored and quality assured by itSMF UK
- Endorsed by the APM Group
- Follows the ITIL Intermediate Release, Control and Validation Syllabus.
Covers the following processes and functions and how they contribute to the Lifecycle:
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Service Validation and Test
- Release and Deployment Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Service Evaluation
- Knowledge Management
|Price (SAR) With Vat||101|
|Publisher||TSO (The Stationery Office)|