What is it?
The Portfolio, Program and Project Management Maturity Model (P3M3), is a model created by Axelos which provides a framework that organizations can use to benchmark their current practice and plan for improvement when managing and delivering change.
There are three sub-models for the P3M3 maturity model which are Portfolio Management (PfM3), Program Management (PgM3) and Project Management (PjM3).
We at Bakkah will provide you with the expertise needed to maximize your investments, maximize efficiency and solve any project/program issues through determining the specifics within this model. Plus, we assist the client in indicating how key capability areas can be structured hierarchically for the organization to set realistic goals for improvement.
- To discover capability and determine which areas to concentrate on for improvement.
- To diagnose weakness patterns and eliminate root causes.
- To benchmark the organization’s capability against others.
- To certify the organization’s capability through independent assessment.
- To focus on the organization’s maturity, not specific initiatives (you can run good programs and projects without having high levels of maturity – but not consistently)
- To focus on investment on aspects of P3M that will yield the best improvements for the specific organizational context.
- To compare the organization against accepted maturity levels.
- To reduce costs and maximize beneficial results.
To learn more about the service, read: