Last updated: March 4, 2019
Bakkah Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy and providing you with a positive experience on our website and through our Services (collectively, the “Services”) and to provide you with a positive and safe experience.
3.1. Collection of Information
Our Services requires that you share personally identifiable Information which includes Information such as your name, title, occupation, educational background, job title, years of experience, employer name, business address, business telephone number, business fax number, business email, home address, home telephone number, social media accounts such as LinkedIn, cookies used as per our Cookies Policy (collectively, “Information”) when you use our Services.
3.1.1. Information You Provide to Us
We collect Information you provide to us directly. For example, we collect Information when you register for a course and interact with our call center and team. The types of Information we may collect includes, but not limited to:
Data that you provide by filling in forms on the website. This includes data provided at the time of registering for a course or the registration-only sections of the website (such as careers). We may also ask you for personal data (such as when you report a problem with the website). If You contact us, in writing, by email or other electronic means, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access in accordance with our cookies policy.
3.1.2. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our Services
When you access or use our Services, we collect Information about you which includes your usage Information and Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies. For more Information, please read our Cookies Policy.
3.1.3. Usage and Sharing of Information Provided by You
- To perform the services that Bakkah Inc. has been engaged to perform by you or your employer.
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, questions or requests.
- To monitor and statistically analyze usage of our Services and to improve the Services offered.
- To share with Bakkah Inc. partners and subsidiaries the Information for the normal conduction of the Services requested by you.
- To contact you about our Services if consented by you.
- Bakkah Inc. may disclose your Information in good faith if required to do so by the legal authorities that have the right to request for such Information.
3.2. International Transfers
3.3. Third Party Sites
3.4. Our Commitment to Your Security
Bakkah Inc. considers your Information security to be of utmost importance. Bakkah Inc. uses reasonable efforts and safeguard measures to protect your Information on its website from unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. All Information that you submit through to us is collected, stored and processed within the company-controlled databases in Saudi Arabia. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Information you provide will not be intercepted as they are transmitted to us over the internet.
3.5. Data Subject Rights
- Right of Access: An individual has the right to ask whether we process Information about them and to have access to this Information.
- Right to be Forgotten: An individual has the right to request that Bakkah Inc. erases his Information without unnecessary delay.
- Right to Correction: An individual has the right to request the Information be corrected if it was incomplete or inaccurate.
- Right to Stop Processing: An individual has the right to a restriction of processing of their personal Information under certain circumstances.
- Right of Data Transfer: An individual has the right to request their personal Information be transferred to them or to another party of their choosing.
- Right to Object: An individual has the right to object to the processing of their Information under certain circumstances.
- Automated Decision-Making Rights: An individual has the right to not be the subject of automated decision-making if such decisions can potentially have an impact on them.
Bakkah Inc. does not knowingly collect Information from minors under the age of 18 without appropriate consent from their legal guardian/parent/custodian.
3.7. Your Choices
3.7.1. Promotional Communications
Only with your prior opt-in may we send you promotional messages. You may opt out of receiving them at any time by following the instructions that accompanies the promotional messages. We may still send you transactional or Service messages in relations to the ongoing business relations with no promotional content.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. If you would like more information from an independent resource on a range of cookie-related issues, including how to change your browser settings, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Also please take a look at our Cookies Policy page.
If you wish to opt-out of email and phone communications., please do not hesitate to let us know through contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow for 7 working days for Bakkah Inc. to process your request.
3.8. Questions and Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com. We will see to it within reasonable time of receipt to respond to your questions and concerns.
11632, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 11 210 1141
Fax: +966 11 210 1131