Lean Six Sigma – Black Belt CoursePDUs 30 Hours | Language: English
Lean Six Sigma is a management approach to business performance improvement that has blended the two individual methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma. Six Sigma Black belt training will advance the skills and knowledge of professionals who, through practical experience, having demonstrated advance mastery of the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) phases and preferably attained Six Sigma Green belt certification. Individuals who are Black belts are tasked with designing, implementing and supervising improvement projects on an organizational scale and utilizing the analytics and data available in order to sustain improvements.Download Course Brochure
Online Trainig Schedule
|20 Dec 2020 - 29 Dec 2020||8 Days||
Session1: 20 Dec - 24 Dec - From: 7:00pm To 10:00pm
Session2: 27 Dec - 29 Dec - From: 7:00pm To 10:00pm
Voucher Based Exam
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt professionals are well versed and informed about the Lean Six Sigma methodology and are able to work and lead business process improvement projects on small and organizational scale. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method, including a high-level of competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC).
By successfully completing this program, you’ll be able to:
- Participate in the development of a successful Six Sigma program.
- Contribute to the definition of project selection criteria and develop project proposals to meet those criteria.
- Lead a Six Sigma project team using the DMAIC problem-solving methodology and team-building skills.
- Apply and interpret basic and advanced Six Sigma tools, as necessary, for project definition, process baseline analysis, process improvement, and process control.
- Demonstrate your skills in an industry-recognized certification exam.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is suited for professionals and practitioners who lead complex process improvement projects. This can also be:
- Senior Management
- Team leaders
- Software Professionals
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers and Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance team members
- Delivery Method
- 8 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson.
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus.
- Material and Discussion Language will be in English
Note: Exam dates are open and valid until end of the year.
Read more at: Six Sigma – Black Belt
- What is Six Sigma?
- Six Sigma Approach
- Why Six Sigma?
- History of Six Sigma and Continuous Process Improvement
- DMAIC Approach
- What is Lean?
- Lean Principles
- Lean & Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Problem solving strategy
- Six Sigma Roles & responsibilities
- Voice of the customer
- VOC to CTQ
- Decision Tree
- Kano Analysis
- Basic Six Sigma metrics – COPQ, DPU, DPMO
- Pareto Analysis (80:20 rule)
- Gantt Chart
- Project Charter
- 7 Project Charter Elements Six Sigma
- Business Case
- Problem Statement
- Goal Statement
- Project Scope
- Financial Evaluation and Benefits
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Communication Plan Matrix
- Define a Process
- Process Mapping
- Top Down Charting
- Value Stream Mapping
- Idenify Quick Win
- Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Basic statistics – Defects, Defective
- Data Types, Sampling techniques
- Data Collection Plan
- Explain Measurement System Analysis
- Classification of Measurement System Error
- Accuracy, Precision
- Bias, Linearity & Stability
- Variable – Gage R&R
- Attribute – AAA
- Measures of central Tendency
- Measures of Dispersion
- Standard Deviation
- Process Capability – Attribute & Discrete
- Process Capability Vs Process Performance
- Steps for Process Capability Study
- Steps for Process Performance Study
- Process Capability – Sixpack Report
- Cpk Vs Ppk
- Six Sigma Metrics
- DPMO Method
- Multi-Vari Analysis
- Probability Distributions
- Binominal Distribution
- Poisson Distribution
- Hypergeometric Distribution
- Normal Distribution
- Lognormal Distribution
- Normality Test
- Understanding Inferene
- Sampling Techniques
- Simple Random Sampling Vs Stratified Sampling
- Central Limit Theorem
- General concepts and goals of Hypothesis Testing
- Types of Hypothesis Testing
- Type I and Type II Errors
- Confidence Interval
- Approaches for Comparative Methods/ Statistical Tests
- Steps involved in Statistical Testing
- 1 sample t-tests
- Paired T-Test
- 2 sample t-tests
- One Way ANOVA
- Two Way ANOVA
- One Sample Variance Test
- Two Variance Test
- Levene’s Test
- 1 Proportion
- 2 Proportion
- Chi-squared Test
- Mood’s Median
- Friedman’s Test
- 1 Sample Sign
- 1 Sample Wilcoxon
- Scatter Diagram
- Correlation Co-efficient Analysis
- Regression Analysis
- Regression Equation
- Residuals Analysis
- Simple Linear Regression
- Non-Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Designed Experiments
- Full Factorial Experiments
- Fractional Factorial Experiments
- 5s Control methods
- Data collection for SPC
- Control Charts
- Source of Variation
- Selecting a Control Chart
- I-MR Chart
- Xbar – R Chart
- Xbar – S Chart
- P Chart
- NP Chart
- C Chart
- U Chart
- CumSum Chart
- EWMA Chart
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Elements of Control Plan
- Standard Operating Procedure
- Response Plan
Call Us Now
Yes, course’s fees include the exam fees as well.
This certificate doesn’t require any specific previous experience in the field, but it’s prefered to possess a very well-established knowledge of the main terminologies used.
Black Belt Exam™ is a 150 question, closed book, proctored exam with a 4 hour allotted time.
Yes, we provide this course in different cities & we can deliver this training in any other city of your choice only if you have a group of 6 or more trainees.
There are no prerequisites neither for the course, nor the exam.
Attending this course will help you tremendously in preparing yourself for the exam utilizing both our training materials and previous exams provided, but you can still book your exam without attending the course.
Exam & Certification
There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam.
- Number of questions: 150
- Duration: 4 hours
- Pass mark: 70%
- The exam will be held on the last day of the training.
- Exam is closed book.
- PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition Sample Paper 1 QuestionBk v1.3
- PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition Sample Paper 1 Rationale V1.5
- PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition Sample Paper 2 QuestionBk v1.0
- PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition Sample Paper 2 Rationale V1.1
- PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition Sample Paper 1 QuestionBk v1.2
- PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition Sample Paper 1 Rationale v1.2
- PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition Sample Paper 2 QuestionBk v1.5
- PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition Sample Paper 2 Rationale v1.6
- PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition Sample Paper 1&2 ScenarioBk v1.0