P3O® CoursePDUs 35 Hours | Language: English
The Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O®) Foundation & Practitioner certification is a senior level credential. Having a (P3O®) in your resume reveals your interest and knowledge of the key principles, methodologies, service tools, and techniques used in the (P3O®) guide. You will be able to effectively contribute to the improvement of portfolio, program and project management within an organization.Download Course Brochure
Online Trainig Schedule
|27 Sep 2020 - 1 Oct 2020||5 Days||
7:00pm - 10:00pm
|25 Oct 2020 - 29 Oct 2020||5 Days||
7:00pm - 10:00pm
|20 Dec 2020 - 24 Dec 2020||5 Days||
7:00pm - 10:00pm
The Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O)® Foundation certification is an entry-level credential in the P3O® guidance. Having a P3O® credential in your resume reveals your interest and knowledge of the key principles, methodologies, service tools, and techniques used in the P3O® guidance. You will be able to effectively contribute to the improvement of portfolio, program and project management within an organization.
The purpose of P3O® training course is to provide universally applicable guidance that will enable individuals and organizations to establish, develop and maintain appropriate business support structures.
The benefits of P3O® are as follows:
- Informed senior management decision making on factors including strategy, prioritization, risk management and optimization of resources in order to successfully deliver their business objectives (portfolio management).
- Identification and realization of business outcomes and benefits via programmes.
- Successful delivery of project outputs that enable benefits within time, cost and quality restraints.
P3O® training course is designed for seniors, project managers, experienced engineers who desire to increase their portfolio, program and project management skills within an organization. However, a tailored course can be designed based on the clients requirements.
- 5 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson.
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus.
- Material and Discussion Language will be in English.
Call Us Now
Yes, course’s fees include both Foundation & Practitioner exams.
In order to become a P3O certified professional, you need to attend a professional training delivered by an accredited training center like Bakkah and successfully pass P3O Foundation & Practitioner exams.
You can apply for P3O Foundation since it doesn’t have any prerequisites, but in order to be proceed with the training & be able to take P3O Practitioner, you must first pass P3O Foundation exam successfully.
Yes, it is accredited from PeopleCert on behalf of Axelos.
Once you enroll in & pay for the training, we’ll automatically book the exams for you.
In case of an online exam, you will receive a preliminary result immediately after completing your exam. However, & in order to receive your exam results for both online and paper-based exam, you need to make sure that your account is completed and then the actual validated result and certificate will be available on your PeopleCert account within approximately 2 weeks.
- Why have a P3O®?
- Models & Tailoring
- Implement & Re-Energize a P3O®
- Tools & Techniques
- Roles & Responsibilities
Exam & Certification
P3O® Foundation – Exam Format
- Multiple choice questions
- 75 questions – 70 live questions and five trial
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- 90 minutes duration
- Closed Book
P3O® Practitioner – Exam Format
- (Scenario, Objective, MCQs)testing
- Four questions of 20 marks each – 80 marks in total
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- 150 minutes duration
- Open Book
There are no prerequisites to take P3O® Foundation. However it is required to hold P3O® Foundation to take P3O® Practitioner.
- First 4 days, you will prepare for and take the P3O® Foundation exam.
- 5th day, you will prepare the P3O® Practitioner exam.
- Note: Practitioner exam dates are open and valid until end of the year.
- PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition Sample Paper 1 QuestionBk v1.3
- PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition Sample Paper 1 Rationale V1.5
- PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition Sample Paper 2 QuestionBk v1.0
- PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition Sample Paper 2 Rationale V1.1
- PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition Sample Paper 1 QuestionBk v1.2
- PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition Sample Paper 1 Rationale v1.2
- PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition Sample Paper 2 QuestionBk v1.5
- PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition Sample Paper 2 Rationale v1.6
- PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition Sample Paper 1&2 ScenarioBk v1.0