PRINCE2® CoursePDUs 35 Hours | Language: English
One of the most practiced methods for project management in the world. (PRINCE2®) in its 6th Edition (Foundation and Practitioner) course will equip you with the essential knowledge to be a successful project manager. This course consists of two levels, Foundation and Practitioner levels with exams. Taking Practitioner exam requires passing the foundation exam or one of the other prerequisite exams.Download Course Brochure
Online Trainig ScheduleSelf Study Registration
|1 Nov 2020 - 5 Nov 2020||5 Days||
7:00pm - 10:00pm
|6 Dec 2020 - 10 Dec 2020||5 Days||
7:00pm - 10:00pm
Opens up opportunities
Recognized and sought by renowned companies all over the world, a PRINCE2® credential can broaden your career prospects in project management and help you move into senior roles.
Project your skills as a global professional
For recruiters, PRINCE2® training course and certification showcases your commitment to your chosen field of project management, as well as your capabilities and education to manage projects successfully.
Builds knowledge and skills
You can learn in PRINCE2® training course about managing projects and how to work in a project environment by implementing a globally recognized method.
Widely applicable knowledge
By providing only a structured framework, the PRINCE2® methodology can be customized and scaled to suit the requirements of a project in any industry or part of the world.
PRINCE2® training course is designed for Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Program Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
- 5 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson.
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus.
- Material and Discussion Language will be in English.
- Business Case
- Starting up a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing stage boundaries
- Closing a project
Call Us Now
Yes, course’s fees include both Foundation & Practitioner exams.
In order to become a PRINCE2 certified professional, you need to attend a professional training delivered by an accredited training center like Bakkah and successfully pass PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner exams.
There are no pre-requisites for taking up this examination. However, to enroll for the Practitioner examination, one needs to be Foundation qualified.
Yes, it is accredited from PeopleCert on behalf of Axelos.
Once you enroll in & pay for the training, we’ll automatically book the exams for you.
In case of an online exam, you will receive a preliminary result immediately after completing your exam. However, & in order to receive your exam results for both online and paper-based exam, you need to make sure that your account is completed and then the actual validated result and certificate will be available on your PeopleCert account within approximately 2 weeks.
Yes, if you take PRINCE2 training then you have fulfilled PMP’s 35 hours of project management education in order to renew the certificate.
Exam & Certification
In order to sit the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation – Examination Format
- Multiple choice questions
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass: 55%
- 90 minutes duration
- Closed book.
PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner – Examination Format
- (Scenario, Objective, MCQs) testing
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%
- 150 minutes duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only).
- First 4 days, you will prepare for and take the PRINCE2® Foundation exam.
- 5th day, you will prepare the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam.
- Note: Practitioner exam dates are open and valid until end of the year.
- PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition Sample Paper 1 QuestionBk v1.3
- PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition Sample Paper 1 Rationale V1.5
- PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition Sample Paper 2 QuestionBk v1.0
- PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition Sample Paper 2 Rationale V1.1
- PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition Sample Paper 1 QuestionBk v1.2
- PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition Sample Paper 1 Rationale v1.2
- PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition Sample Paper 2 QuestionBk v1.5
- PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition Sample Paper 2 Rationale v1.6
- PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition Sample Paper 1&2 ScenarioBk v1.0