The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) is the entry level certification from PMI in project management. It is designed for entry-level project managers who do not have experience in project management. This course provides them with foundational knowledge of project management.
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® training course is recognized as a global standard in Project Management profession. In CAPM® training course, you will gain skills and knowledge in the domain of Project Management. You will learn the essentials of PMBOK® Guide (6th Edition), terminologies, basic tools, and techniques. This accredited course from PMI® provides you with the 23 contact hours (PDUs).
CAPM® training course is designed for the entry level, project coordinators, analysts who want to have the basic project management skills and apply a standards-based approach to project management. However, a tailored course can be designed based on the clients requirements.
- 5 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Practice Test
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Read more at Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
Exam & Certification
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam
- Member: US$225.00
- Non-member: US$300.00
The CAPM® examination is comprised of 150 multiple-choice questions. Of the 150 questions, 15 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are placed throughout the examination randomly.
- No. of Scored Questions (135)
- No. of Pretest (Unscored) Questions (15)
- Total Examination Questions (150)
- Allotted Examination Time (3 Hours)
- Exam will be from PearsonVUE
CAPM® exam is now available as an online proctored exam via PearsonVUE. The exam offers convenience to you to be taken at your home, office or anywhere. However, there are guidelines that you must follow and ensure before taking the exam.
Since the exam is online proctored, it is to be taken via a personal or work computer. PearsonVUE places technical and exam protocol related requirements that must be met to qualify for the online proctored exams through the PearsonVUE Browser Lock (PVBL) online proctored exams. They are as follows:
- Technical Requirements:
- Running a system test and exam requirements software. This is to ensure your system can emulate the exam experience smoothly.
- Allowed operating software are MacOS and Windows, excluding tablets.
- User must have Local Administrative Privileges.
- Microphone and camera.
- Minimum stable internet connection of 1Mbps down/up.
Windows XP and Vista are strictly prohibited for online proctored exams. Windows 10 is recommended. For more information, please review PearsonVUE Browser Lock Advanced Online Proctored Technical Requirements.
The following are known to disrupt PearsonVUE exams:
- Proxy servers
- Network packet inspection / filtering
- Strict network security configurations (i.e., firewall). Depending on your software, an exception may need to be made for.
- Exam Protocols:
- Walled room, with a closed door and without distractions (i.e., phone switched off).
- No one else is permitted in the room with you while you are testing.
- Candidate will be required to take a photo and present his/her ID verification after PVBL setup. The name on your ID must match the name in your CAPM application.
- Once exam begins, you must remain in the room and within the proctor’s view. Failure to comply may result in the cancellation of the exam.
- Ensure the room is setup and well lit prior to starting your exam.
All communications with proctors are done in English.
Scheduling the Exam:
- Visit pmi.org, and login to MyPmi and select “schedule your exam”.
- Review and accept the online proctor policies.
- Select your time and date.
For more informations: http://www.pmi.org/Certification/Certified-Associate-in-Project-Management-CAPM.aspx
- Project management
- Benefits of project management
- Project Constraints
- Project Influences
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Process Assets
- Organizational Structures Types
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- The Project Manager’s Sphere of Influence
- Project Manager Competencies
- Leadership & Management
- Project Management Processes Groups
- Project Life Cycle
- Key definitions
- Project & Development Lifecycle
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Deﬁne Scope
- Create Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Plan Quality Management
- Manage Quality
- Control Quality
- Seven Basic Tools of Quality
- Plan Resource Management
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Acquire Resources
- Develop Team
- Manage Team
- Control Resources
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Monitor Communications
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Monitor Risks
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
- Develop project charter
- Develop a project management plan
- Direct and manage project execution
- Manage project knowledge
- Monitor and control project work
- Integrated change control
- Close project
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience