Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) CoursePDUs 35 Hours | Language : English
The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) is a certification credential offered by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). CBAP® course is the advance certification in business analysis. It is a professional certification for individuals with extensive business analysis experience.
The Certified Business Analysis Professional® (CBAP®) credential is designed for the experienced business analysts who are recognized by the industry as experts in identifying organizations’ business requirements in order to come up with business solutions. This course focuses on creating the appropriate skills needed to critically analyze the practices, tools and techniques required of empowered Business Analysts in the global market place.
Upon completion of this course, participants would be able to:
- Review and discuss the business analysis tasks in practical life.
- Understand the relationships between the business analysis processes and disciplines
- Review key terms, business analysis techniques and competencies.
- Discuss the 5 business analysis perspective presented in BABOK guide.
- Gain a good understanding of the principles and activities described in the six knowledge areas of BABOK
- Take the CBAP examination subject to fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
Certified Business Analysis Professional Exam Preparation® is a registered mark of International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®).