This course provides relevant knowledge on how to develop and implement a Balanced Scorecard System. It offers a comprehensive overview on the many benefits any organization can extract from the Balanced Scorecard System implementation. A highly interactive learning experience will enable you to grasp the functionality of the Balanced Scorecard, and leverage on its benefits to advance strategy execution. The focus is on delivering all the information needed to fully comprehend the value of the Balanced Scorecard, as well as on developing the necessary skills for a successful implementation.
KEY BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- Improve the performance of your company;
- Ensure excellence in achieving organizational strategic objectives through a rigorous cascading process;
- Attain the company’s desired state of evolution.
- Comprehend fundamentals of a Performance Management System;
- Transpose the organizational strategy into a Balanced Scorecard Management System;
- Learn how to integrate the components of a Balanced Scorecard Architecture;
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs, and initiatives.
- Get access to a deeper understanding of the value added and functionality of the Balanced
- Scorecard Management System; Develop and implement a Balanced Scorecard Management Architecture in a standardized manner;
- Overcome challenges in strategy execution by implementing the Balanced Scorecard Management System;
- Improve strategy communication by using the Balanced Scorecard Management System.
1. Professionals interested in measuring performance
Professionals interested in Balanced Scorecard Management System from the finance, human resources, production, logistics, information technology and other fields, will acquire the competency to apply all the abovementioned concepts in their organizations, immediately after the course.
2. Top/middle/lower management professionals
Executives or operational managers, regardless of their field of expertise, will gain the ability and knowledge to measure performance and maximize the value of using a sound Balanced Scorecard Management System. The tools and resources offered as part of the training course will enable managers to apply the acquired concepts within their organizations, immediately after the course.
3. Performance measurement experts
For professionals like Strategy Manager, Performance Management Officer or Performance Architect, it is important to develop competencies in designing a Balanced Scorecard Architecture, especially in terms of translating the organizational strategy into outstanding results.