This course will clarify key, specific, detailed concepts and will provide practical tools and techniques for implementing, improving or maintaining the company’s employee performance management system.
Attendees will gain exposure to best practices in the field of performance management and will learn how to establish and use criteria for evaluating performance. To ensure a smooth learning experience we offer you toolkits, templates, case studies, good practice examples from some of the most successful organizations worldwide as well as thought-provoking exercises.
KEY BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- Enhance employee responsibility and productivity by implementing effective performance evaluations.
- Ensure equitable treatment of employees through appraisals based on results and successful communication management.
- Improve business profits and organizational performance -tighten the link between strategic business objectives and day-to-day actions, by focusing on results.
- Understand the fundamentals of the performance management framework.
- Learn how to track the employee performance during each phase of performance management cycle.
- Apply key tools to measure employees’ results in a fair and objective manner.
- Gain the knowledge of developing a Performance Management System business case and get stakeholders’ buy-in.
- Nurture core competencies to design, implement, monitor, evaluate and follow a performance management cycle in a successful manner.
- Improve the visibility and clarify accountability related to performance expectations.
- Implement the knowledge acquired during the training course, by accessing a set of performance management tools and relevant.
- Identify the necessary corporate competencies and skills gaps to generate sustainable growth.
1. People interested in employee performance management
Entrepreneurs, analysts and professionals from any field, interested in employee performance management, will acquire the knowledge needed to understand the aspects that influence employee engagement and productivity and will access different methods that could help them improve.
2. Management representatives
Representatives of top/middle/line management and their respective organizations, regardless of their field of expertise, interested in measuring and evaluating employee performance, will be glad to discover a structured approach to the implementation of an employee performance management system, as well as best practices in the field.
3. HR professionals
This course offers HR professionals, such as HR Consultants, HR Managers or HR Associates, the opportunity to have exposure to a rigorous approach to individual performance management and evaluation, through the implementation of an integrated employee performance measurement system based on KPIs, behaviors and competencies. Starting from the processes and tools already used in their organizations, after completing this course participants can return to their organizations with a more coherent perspective on how an employee performance management system should work.