The business world is rapidly changing – creating short-span windows of opportunities and unexpected threats. This course will help improve long-term organizational performance through the use of strategic planning tools. Participants will explore the framework that provides the foundation of a successful business strategy, focusing on the main components of a strategy and practicing the development of an efficient strategic plan. By acknowledging the factors and implications involved in designing a strategy, participants can develop and execute smarter and quicker strategic decisions.
Clear strategic thinking should form the support of every business decision. The course will also provide insights on the fundamental principles and methods for communicating strategy across the organization.
KEY BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- Obtain knowledge on a clear algorithm of the strategic planning process.
- Ensure excellent strategy implementation by accessing and using rigorous strategy planning tools at both corporate and department levels.
- Get a deeper understanding of the connections between organizational strategy and the business environment.
- Comprehend fundamentals of the strategic planning process.
- Learn to coordinate teams to set up to design strategies.
- Set clear strategic objectives, evaluate strategies and suggest adjustments.
- Understand key areas of a business model.
- Obtain structured knowledge, that can be transferred into all areas of your professional life;
- Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3-stage educational process;
- Obtain a premium recognition as a Certified Strategy and Business Planning professional by completing a unique international learning program.
1. Business owners and top management
Business owners and top management professionals will acquire the knowledge and competences needed to design a strategy at the corporate level, thus increasing the performance of their organization in terms of relevant financial indicators, operational indicators, customer satisfaction indicators and employee satisfaction indicators.
2. Middle management professionals
Professionals from different fields, such as finance, human resources, production, logistics, marketing & sales and others, will acquire the knowledge and competences to design and implement a strategy for their department, that supports and is aligned to the organizational strategy.
3. Consultants and academia
These participants get a chance to validate and certify worldwide their knowledge and competences in assisting organizations with their strategy and business planning processes at all levels. By attending the course, they also join a network of professionals in the field and get into direct contact with companies potentially interested in their services.