The intermediate level enables you to compare, contrast and evaluate developments in theory and practice that influence the design, delivery and management of HR. This allows you to help drive sustained business performance and anticipate future organisational needs. This course will help you understand how to evaluate the effectiveness of HR and L&D models and practices, whilst developing your planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Those already working in HR or L&D and want to develop their knowledge and skills
- Those seeking to progress their career in HR and L&D management by gaining a professional qualification
- Students wanting to understand the role of HR or L&D in the wider organisational and environmental context
- Instructor-Led, 15 days training course
- Coursework activities and assignments to be given during class