COBIT® 5 Foundation
COBIT®5 Foundation is a globally adopted business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. COBIT 5 helps maximize the value of information by incorporating the latest thinking in enterprise governance and management techniques and provides globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools and models to help increase the trust in, and value from, information systems.
2760 SARRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 1,200+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- Templates for on-job use
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
Online Training Schedule
- Provides knowledge of the scope & structure of COBIT 5 and to improve IT Governance in organizations.
- Maintain high-quality information to support business decisions.
- Achieve strategic goals and realize business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT.
- Achieve operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology.
- Maintain IT-related risk at an acceptable level.
- Optimize the cost of IT services and technology.
- Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies.
- Business Management, Chief Executives, IT /IS Auditors, Internal Auditors, Information Security and IT Practitioners; Consultants, IT/IS Management looking to gain an insight into the Enterprise Governance of IT and looking to be certified as a COBIT Implementer or Assessor.
- 5 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson.
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus.
- Material and Discussion Language will be in English.
Exam & Certification
Obtaining the Foundation qualification will show that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the COBIT 5 guidance to be able to:
- Understand the governance and management of enterprise IT
- Create awareness with your business executives and senior IT management
- Assess the current state of enterprise IT in your department or organization
- Scope which aspects of COBIT 5 would be appropriate to implement.
- For this examination, there are no formal entry criteria or training requirements. The assessment approach used by PeopleCert focuses on the six basic categories of Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Evaluation and Creation. At the Foundation level, the applicable categories (knowledge and comprehension) are applied to individual skills.
- The COBIT 5 Principles
- The COBIT 5 Enablers
- Introduction to COBIT 5 Implementation
- Process Capability Assessment Model
- Multiple Choice Examination Questions
- 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available): 50%
- 40 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- The business case for COBIT 5
- The key differences between COBIT 4.1 and COBIT 5
- Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- Covering the Enterprise End to End
- Applying a Single Integrated Framework
- Enabling a Holistic Approach
- Separating Governance From Management
- Principles, Policies, and Frameworks
- Organizational Structures
- Culture, Ethics and Behavior
- Services, Infrastructure, and Applications
- People, Skills, and Competencies
- What are the Drivers?
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be?
- What needs to be done?
- How do we get there?
- Did we get there?
- How do we keep the momentum going (Continual Improvement)?
- Essential elements of the model
- Differences between the COBIT 4.1 Maturity Model and the COBIT 5 Process Capability Model
- Performing a capability assessment
Currently, there are no prerequisites to apply for the Certification
Yes, DevOps Institute.
Yes, the course is available for Online and Self-study.
All Bakkah trainers are certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Currently, there are no prerequisites to apply for the course.
Yes, available in Online.
Exams are available in English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese and Latin Spanish.
Provisional results are available immediately after you finish the exam and official results are available within 2 business days.
The pass mark is 50%.
You may take the exam as many times as you wish.
Yes, you can reschedule the exam.
Currently, there are no requirements for re-certification.
Hard copy certificates can be purchased by training organizations or by the candidate directly.
The official results of your test are issued within 2 business days from the date of the exam submission. If you pass the exam, along with the official results, you will also receive an electronic certificate. Both the official results and the electronic certificate will be uploaded on your PeopleCert Account.
PeopleCert awards all successful candidates with a digital badge, to showcase their achievements on their Linked-in profile, CV, website, email signature, and networking sites.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience