COBIT 5 is a globally adopted business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. COBIT 5 helps maximize the value of information by incorporating the latest thinking in enterprise governance and management techniques, and provides globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools and models to help increase the trust in, and value from, information systems.
- Provides knowledge of the scope & structure of COBIT 5 and to improve IT Governance in their or their clients’ organizations.
- Maintain high-quality information to support business decisions.
- Achieve strategic goals and realize business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT.
- Achieve operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology.
- Maintain IT-related risk at an acceptable level.
- Optimize the cost of IT services and technology.
- Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies.
- Business Management, Chief Executives, IT /IS Auditors, Internal Auditors, Information Security and IT Practitioners; Consultants, IT/IS Management looking to gain an insight into the Enterprise Governance of IT and looking to be certified as a COBIT Implementer or Assessor.
- Blended Learning
- 14 Hrs Instructor Led Training.
- 90 days of flexible access to online classes.
- Exercises after each lesson.
- Group Activities – Break-out Room Session after each Session.
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus.
- Exam Simulation
- Discussion: English and Arabic