1,771 SAR 3,220 SAR 70 % off
Exam is included
5 days from nowRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 500+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
Online Training Schedule
- The purpose of this foundation level qualification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge, understanding and application of fundamental DevOps skills and are be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a DevOps environment.
- This certification will provide the fundamental level of knowledge to its holders and will certify that they have a solid understanding of DevOps using various tools.
- The Fundamentals qualification is a pre-requisite for the PeopleCert DevOps Leadership qualification.
- Designed for professionals in software and applications development –
- IT Department, Business Analysts, Project and Product Managers, and anyone aspiring to gain knowledge of DevOps principles.
- 3 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson.
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus.
- Material and Discussion Language will be in English.
Exam & Certification
The PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals Certification Exam is designed to validate a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of DevOps basics as detailed above as well as how to be able to apply this knowledge through tools and practices in a modern enterprise.
- For this examination, there are no formal entry criteria or training requirements.
- In order to be eligible for the PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals level examination a candidate must be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of basic DevOps terms, principles, processes, practices and tools and it is recommended that the candidate has received Accredited Training by a PeopleCert accredited training partner.
- 1.0 Introduction to DevOps – 5%
- 2.0 The Urgency for DevOps – 10%
- 3.0 Key DevOps Principles & Concepts – 15%
- 4.0 The Full Stack – People & Culture – 20%
- 5.0 The Full Stack – Processes & Practices – 30%
- 6.0 The Full Stack – Technology & Automation – 20%
- Multiple Choice Examination Questions
- 40 questions
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available): 70%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- What Is DevOps
- The Business Value Delivery Problem
- The IT Value Delivery Problem
- C.A.L.M.S. & The Three Ways
- The Deployment Pipeline
- The Scope of DevOps
- Defining the DevOps Culture
- Transformational Leadership
- DevOps Structures & Teaming
- The Evolution of DevOps Practices
- The 15 Essential Practices of DevOps
- Automation for the Deployment Pipeline
- Cloud Technology and Virtualization
- Architecting for Continuous Delivery
Currently, there are no prerequisites to apply for the Certification
Yes, DevOps Institute.
Yes, the course is available for Online and Self-study.
All Bakkah trainers are certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
No, but however training through an accredited training organization is highly recommended for the exams.
Yes, available in Online.
Exams are available in English, French, German and Latin Spanish.
Provisional results are available immediately after you finish the exam and official results are available within 2 business days.
The pass mark is 70%.
You may take the exam as many times as you wish.
Yes, you can reschedule the exam. Please note that rescheduling an exam up to 48 hours before its start time is free. An administrative fee of SAR 200 (plus tax where applicable) will be charged for rescheduling from 48hr up to 4hr before the exam.
Currently, there are no requirements for re-certification.
Yes, if you have ordered a printed copy, it will be mailed to you.
Your online certificate will be available for you to download within two business days upon successful exam completion. If you have ordered a printed copy, it will be mailed to you shortly afterwards.
The official results of your test are issued within 2 business days from the date of the exam submission. If you pass the exam, along with the official results, you will also receive an electronic certificate. Both the official results and the electronic certificate will be uploaded on your PeopleCert Account.
PeopleCert awards all successful candidates with a digital badge, to showcase their achievements on their Linked-in profile, CV, website, email signature, and networking sites.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience