Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA™) Course
The Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA™) is a certification credential offered by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). (ECBA™) course is an exam preparation course for the first level certification in business analysis. It covers foundational knowledge on how to approach business analysis according to the BABOK® Guide. This course addresses four main parts which are: key concepts of BA, the BA knowledge areas, underlying competencies, and used techniques by business analysts. (ECBA™) is designed for entry-level business analysts.
1,035 SAR 2,300 SAR 55 % off
3 weeks from nowRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 500+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
Online Training Schedule
Business analysis is achieving worldwide recognition as a profession in its own right.
The ECBA™ (Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™) does not require any experience to apply for the exam, but does require 21 hours of professional training that is approved/endorsed by the IIBA.
This certification is meant for:
Individuals who want to become a Business Analysis
• Students enrolled in Business Analysis academic programs
• Professionals transitioning into Business Analysis
• Functional managers who manage Business Analysis
- 5 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson.
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus.
- Material and Discussion Language will be in English.
Exam & Certification
- Minimum of 21 hours of business analysis education in the last 4 years
- Compliance with the ECBA™ Code of Conduct.
- Member: $110 USD
- Non-member: $235 USD
Note: The ECBA exam is a live web delivered exam that requires a desktop or laptop, a working webcam, and microphone.
Exam will be online from PSI.
Before we can focus on the BABOK®, we will need to cover critical foundational material on the topic of business analysis. We’ll start by providing an overview, including common terms, concepts, techniques, and models that all business analysts must know to pass the ECBA™ examination. What is business analysis? Throughout this section, practice questions are reviewed.
- The role and competencies of the business analyst
- The Systems/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Project & Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Requirements Engineering basics
- Levels of requirements, tool and techniques
- Perspectives, systems, processes, and actors
Combined with the opportunity to discuss your questions, these activities will help you further refine your strengths and weaknesses with the material:
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation & Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis & Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
Having attained an appropriate understanding of the BABOK® Knowledge Areas, you must still understand and know critical business analysis fundamentals. This module takes a structured review of the underlying competencies you need to know for the ECBA™ certification:
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioral Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction Skills
- Tools and Technology
A Business Analyst employs a variety of tools and techniques during a project to ensure successful results. Throughout the course, we will review the Tools & Techniques in the BABOK® so that you have sufficient knowledge to respond to questions on the test:
- Elicitation & Collaboration techniques
- Diagramming and modeling techniques
- Root cause analysis techniques
- Acceptance and evaluation definition techniques
- Post-project assessment techniques
No, course’s fees include only training services
By attending this course, you’ll fulfill this ECBA Exam Prerequisite
You will see your computer-based exam results immediately after you submit your exam. Confirmation of your exam result will also be emailed to you by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) within 2 business days.
The ECBA exam is offered via remote online proctoring through PSI so you take it from your own computer.
According to the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), ECBA’s code of conduct is a number of responsibilities you must read and agree to prior to applying in order to be able to proceed with your application.
Yes, it’s IIBA certified
This certificate doesn’t require any specific previous experience in the field. If you are a fresh graduate or a beginner in the BA field or any other field, you can attend this course and book your exam.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience