Training Schedule for Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA™) Course
|Riyadh||12 Feb 2019 - 14 Feb 2019||3 Days||4:30pm -
|Riyadh||06 Aug 2019 - 08 Aug 2019||3 Days||4:30pm -
Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ (ECBA™) Exam preparation Training Course
Business analysis is achieving worldwide recognition as a profession in its own right.
The ECBA™ (Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™) does not require any experience to apply for the exam, but does require 21 hours of professional training that is approved/endorsed by the IIBA.
- New Business Analysts who wish to pursue this entry-level certification.
- Individuals making a career change to business analysis who wish to pursue this entry level certification.
- Functional Managers who are not Business Analysts but manage them.
- Instructor-led, 3-Days intensive ECBA™ training program
- Material is in English language
- Discussion will be in English
- Minimum of 21 hours of business analysis education in the last 4 years
- Compliance with the ECBA™ Code of Conduct.
- Member: $110 USD
- Non-member: $235 USD
Note: The ECBA exam is a live web delivered exam that requires a desktop or laptop, a working webcam, and microphone.
Exam will be online from PSI.
Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ (ECBA™) Exam preparation Training Course Outline
- Business Analysis & Key Concepts Overview
Before we can focus on the BABOK®, we will need to cover critical foundational material on the topic of business analysis. We’ll start by providing an overview, including common terms, concepts, techniques, and models that all business analysts must know to pass the ECBA™ examination. What is business analysis? Throughout this section, practice questions are reviewed.
- The role and competencies of the business analyst
- The Systems/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Project & Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Requirements Engineering basics
- Levels of requirements, tool and techniques
- Perspectives, systems, processes, and actors
- III. The Business Analysis Knowledge Areas
Combined with the opportunity to discuss your questions, these activities will help you further refine your strengths and weaknesses with the material:
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation & Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis & Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Underlying Competencies
Having attained an appropriate understanding of the BABOK® Knowledge Areas, you must still understand and know critical business analysis fundamentals. This module takes a structured review of the underlying competencies you need to know for the ECBA™ certification:
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioral Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction Skills
- Tools and Technology
A Business Analyst employs a variety of tools and techniques during a project to ensure successful results. Throughout the course, we will review the Tools & Techniques in the BABOK® so that you have sufficient knowledge to respond to questions on the test:
- Elicitation & Collaboration techniques
- Diagramming and modeling techniques
- Root cause analysis techniques
- Acceptance and evaluation definition techniques
- Post-project assessment techniques
Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ (ECBA™) Exam preparation is a registered mark of International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®).