Before we can focus on the BABOK®, we will need to cover critical foundational material on the topic of business analysis. We’ll start by providing an overview, including common terms, concepts, techniques, and models that all business analysts must know to pass the ECBA™ examination. What is business analysis? Throughout this section, practice questions are reviewed.
- The role and competencies of the business analyst
- The Systems/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Project & Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Requirements Engineering basics
- Levels of requirements, tool and techniques
- Perspectives, systems, processes, and actors