GPHR Training Course
GPHR training course prepares participants to take the exam for the GPHR®, which is a global HR credential designed for HR professionals with cross border responsibilities who are responsible to develop HR strategies for companies having international operations. This certification assess the candidate’s skills and knowledge to be successful in the worldwide market place.
- Human resource experts.
- HR Managers and all HR professionals with international and cross border responsibilities.
- Working in human resources who are interested in professional development and progress in their careers.
- Instructor-led, 3-Days intensive GPHR® training program
- Material and discussion language will be in English
- a minimum of 2 year of experience in a global professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or higher,
- a minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional-level HR position (at least 2 in global HR) + a Bachelor’s degree, OR
- a minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position (at least 2 in global HR) + a high school diploma.
GPHR Training Course Outline
Strategic HR Management
- Global strategy
- Alignment of HR processes and activities
- Cultural and legal contexts
- Communication between the organization and stakeholders
Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility
- Legislation affecting talent acquisition
- Strategic approaches to talent acquisition and mobility
- Development and implementation of global staffing plans
- Fundamental staffing processes
- Measuring business impact
Global Compensation and Benefits
- Global compensation and benefits strategy
- Global benefits and perquisites
- Legislation affecting compensation and benefits
- Compensation and benefits in global assignments
- Global new ventures
- Organizational Effectiveness and Talent Development
- Key legislation
- Culture and global HRD planning
- Global organizational development issues
- Training and development
- Leadership development
- Performance management
- International assignment management
Workforce Relations and Risk Management
- Laws affecting workforce relations
- Global industrial relations
- HR’s role in creating a positive work environment
- Workplace risk management