HR Department Setup Training Course
HR is considered one of the important elements to achieve objectives and goals set within any organization, Human Resources department deals with a basic set of functions that will improve the quality of labor utilized within the organization in terms of recruitment, selection and appointment and also in terms of raising the competency of workers within the organization whether through training or motivation.
HR Department Setup training course is considered a good entry to understand the nature of work in the human resources department , as it includes a general administration concepts, an explanation of the main functions of the human resources department, personal characteristics of the personnel working in this vital department, it also provides a range of challenges which face workers in this administration.
- Grasp the meaning of human resources department , its objectives and functions.
- Explain how to manage different elements human resources such as preparation organizational
- Provide participants with the most successful practices in the field of Manpower management and practical solutions that help in increasing the productivity of employees.
- Enable managers to build experience in Human Resources Management and detect potential capabilities of employees and invest in it and develop it effectively.
HR Specialists, HR Managers and Executives.
- Instructor-led, 3-Days intensive HR Department Setup training program
- Material and discussion language will be in Arabic/ English
HR Department Setup Training Course Outline
Introduction to Human Resources Management
- Definition of Human Resources Management
- Functions of Human Resources Management
- Objectives of Human Resources Management
- Importance of Human Resources Management and its benefits
- Readiness of the organization for Human Resources Management
Setup of Human Resources Management
- Modern trends in Human Resources Planning: Human Assets
- Organizational and Structural Setup
- Human Resources Governance
- HR activities
Human Resources Planning
- Human Resources Management Planning
- Human Resources as a system input, output, operations
- Providing Services for employees
- Leadership development , enhancing communication, awards, Record and information keeping, performance appraisal, negotiation
- Practical examples and exercises.
Human Resources Functions
- Responsibilities and functions of Human Resources Management
- Human Resources Management functions: polarization, selection, appointment, Salaries and benefits, performance management
- Needs, transportation and promotions.
- Concepts and objectives of Job analysis and job descriptions
- Exercises and group workshops