ISO 9001:2015 Foundation in Quality Management Systems Auditing
The ISO 9001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to understand what a quality management system is and how to manage it. This course is designed for students requiring an introduction to the ISO 9001 standard, especially those involved in the design, implementation and management of a quality management system (QMS).
1,868.75 SAR 3,047.50 SAR 50 % off
Exam is included
3 weeks from nowRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 1,200+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
About ISO 9001:2015 Foundation Quality Management Systems Auditing
ISO 9001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Quality Management. System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a QMS, including QMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
- Understand the elements and operations of a Quality Management System and its principal processes.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a QMS.
- Individuals involved in Quality Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Quality Management
- 3 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson.
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus.
- Material and Discussion Language will be in English.
Exam & Certification
You will take the ISO 9001 Foundation exam at the end of the second day in training.
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. For more information about ISO 9001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for the PECB Foundation Certification are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||QMMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation||PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation exam or equivalent||None||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
Yes. The examination fees are included within the course.
Yes. This course is certified by PECB Canada.
Once you’ve completed your payment, you will receive an access (username and password) to your E-Portal, which includes the material of this course.
Yes. In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
No. You are required to take the course with the exam.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience