About ISO 9001:2015 Foundation Quality Management Systems Auditing
ISO 9001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Quality Management. System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a QMS, including QMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
- Understand the elements and operations of a Quality Management System and its principal processes.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a QMS.
- Individuals involved in Quality Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Quality Management
- 3 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson.
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus.
- Material and Discussion Language will be in English.
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. For more information about ISO 9001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for the PECB Foundation Certification are:
||MS audit/assessment experience
||QMMS project experience
|PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation
||PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation exam or equivalent
||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics