ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor in Quality Management Systems Auditing
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Quality Management System (QMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1.
711.00 USD 1,029.00 USD 30 % off
3 days from nowRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
About Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Auditing
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
- Understand the operations of a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of a QMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Quality Management System (QMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Quality Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with QMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Quality Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Quality Management
- 7 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Exam & Certification
PECB Exam Format:
- Paper-based: Exams are provided on paper, where candidates are not allowed to use anything but the exam paper and a pen.
- Online: Exams are provided electronically via the PECB Exams application. The exam session is supervised remotely by a PECB Invigilator via the PECB Exams application and an external/integrated camera.
PECB exams are available in two types:
- Essay-type question exam: This exam comprises essay-type questions. The exam is open book and is not intended to measure memorizing or recalling information. It aims to evaluate candidates’ comprehension, analytical skills, and applied knowledge. Total 7 questions.
- Multiple-choice question exam: Usually, Foundation and Transition exams are of this type.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 9001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Auditor Certifications are:
- Credential: PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
- Exam: PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent
- Professional experience: Five years: Two years of work experience in Quality Management
- MS audit/assessment experience: Audit activities: a total of 300 hours
- QMMS project experience: Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
- Overview of Quality Management Process
- Audit concepts and terminology
- Audit principles
- Quality Management System Standards
- Quality Management System Principles
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and risk
- Initiating the audit
- Stage 1 audit
- Preparing the stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
- Stage 2 audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
- Drafting audit findings and nonconformity reports
- Audit documentation and quality review
- Closing the audit
- Evaluation of action plans by the auditor
- Beyond the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit programme
- Competence, evaluation, and closing the training
The course is currently available online only. We will be launching the self-study soon.
Yes. This course is certified by PECB Canada.
Once you’ve completed your payment, you will receive an access (username and password) to your E-Portal, which includes the material of this course.
A fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles is required.
Yes. In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
No. You are required to take the course with the exam.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience