ITIL® 4 Foundation Course
Information Technology infrastructure library (ITIL® 4) builds on the guidance provided by ITIL® by reshaping established ITSM practices in the wider context of customer experience, value streams, digital transformation, and systems thinking. ITIL 4 focuses on the business and technology world, how it works today, and how it will work in the future using Agile, DevOps and the impact of digital transformation.
2760 SARRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 1,200+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- Templates for on-job use
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
Online Training Schedule
ITIL®, formerly an acronym for Information Technology Infrastructure Library, is a set of practices for IT service management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. ITIL® provides organizations with a comprehensive framework for ITSM, and has led the ITSM industry with guidance, training and certification for over 30 years.
ITIL® 4: What Changed?
ITIL® 4 builds on the guidance provided by ITIL® by reshaping established ITSM practices in the wider context of customer experience, value streams, digital transformation, and systems thinking, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile and DevOps. ITIL® 4 will help organizations navigate the new technological era, commonly known as the Fourth Industrial Revolution, marked by emerging technologies including: artificial intelligence, the Internet of things, nanotechnology and much more.
Builds your knowledge and skills
ITIL® 4 is an entry-level certificate for the revolutionary ITIL® 4 framework. You will learn key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value in ITIL® 4. You will also learn about the guiding principles of ITIL® 4 and the four dimensions of Service Management, among others.
Improves your work performance
By understanding the fundamentals of ITIL® 4, you can make a knowledgeable contribution to IT services in your company. ITIL® 4 helps to connect and align different challenges that are relevant not only to ITSM professionals, but also to a wider range of professionals working in the digital world. By providing specialist skills and expertise you need to resolve urgent tech concerns and deliver projects with ease, ITIL® opens doors and helps you take an empowering next step – no matter that stage your career is at.
Opens up opportunities
The ITIL® 4 Foundation credential provides a holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services. It is the first step towards gaining holistic knowledge of IT Service Management, which is usually required for senior roles in companies. With the credential, you can improve your career prospects in IT Service Management.
An investment for the future
ITIL® 4 supports the existing investment that people and organizations have made in ITIL®, as it is an expansion on the existing framework. That investment is protected because ITIL® 4 provides a practical and flexible transition that helps organizations adopt the new ways of working brought by the modern digital world.
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework
- Those who want to understand how ITIL® can be used to enhance IT service management
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL®.
- Anyone interesting in understanding IT service management.
- 4 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson.
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus.
- Material and Discussion Language will be in English
Note: Exam dates are open and valid until end of the year.
Exam & Certification
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available): 65%
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- There are no requirments for this exam
- For 3 days, you will be prepared for taking ITIL® 4 Foundation exam.
- Dates for taking the exam are available until the end of the year.
- IT Service Management in the Modern World
- ITIL V4 Introduction
- The Structure and Benefits of ITIL V4
- Service Management Definition
- Value & Value Co-Creation
- Organizations, Service Providers, Service Consumers and other Stakeholders
- Products and Services
- Service Offerings
- Service Relationships
- Value: Outcomes, Costs and Risks
- Utility & Warranty
- Dimension 1: Organizations & People
- Dimension 2: Information & Technology
- Dimension 3: Partners & Suppliers
- Dimension 4: Value Streams & Processes
- External Factors
- Service Value System Overview
- Opportunity, Demand & Value
- The ITIL Guiding Principles
- Principle 1: Focus on Value
- Principle 2: Start Where You Are
- Principle 3: Progress Iteratively with Feedback
- Principle 4: Collaborate and Promote Visibility
- Principle 5: Think & Work Holistically
- Principle 6: Keep it Simple and Practical
- Principle 7: Optimize & Automate
- Principle Interaction
- Service Value Chain
- Design & Transition
- Deliver & Support
- Continual Improvement
- Continual Improvement & The Guiding Principles
- General Management Practices
- Information Security Management
- Relationship Management
- Supplier Management
- Continual Improvement
- Service Management Practices
- Change Control
- Incident Management
- IT Asset Management
- Monitoring & Event Management
- Problem Management
- Release Management
- Service Configuration Management
- Service Desk
- Service Level Management
- Service Request Management
- Technical Management Practices
- Deployment Management
Yes, course fees include the exam fees.
There are no prerequisites to apply for this certificate.
Yes, it is accredited from PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS.
Once you’ve completed your payment, you will receive an access (username and password) to your E-Portal, which includes the material of this course.
Taking the training course will give you a tremendous insight into ITIL® 4 Foundation and will fully prepare you to pass the exam successfully. However, you may take it without the course.
Currently, the course and exam are only available in English. It will be made available in Arabic soon.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience