ITIL® Foundation Training Course
ITIL®, formerly an acronym for Information Technology Infrastructure Library, is a set of practices for IT service management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business.
Builds your knowledge and skills
ITIL® Foundation is an entry-level qualification for ITIL® through which professionals can get a general overview of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL® Service Lifecycle.
Improves your work performance
By understanding the fundamentals of ITIL® training course, you can make a knowledgeable contribution to IT services in your company.
Opens up opportunities
The ITIL® Foundation credential is the first step towards gaining holistic knowledge of IT Service Management, which is usually required for senior roles in companies. With the credential, you can improve your career prospects in IT Service Management.
The ITIL® Foundation certification is a prerequisite to pursue higher ITIL® credentials, and is a starting point to expand your knowledge of IT Service Management.
IT service management is a practice that gives importance to the delivery of high-quality IT services, with the goal of delighting customers. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)® is the most recognized framework for IT Service Management in the world. It draws from best practices in public and private sector companies around the globe. It acts as a guide for organizations for the provision of high-quality IT services and the processes, functions and capabilities that support them.
There is a critical and huge demand for ITIL®-certified professionals who are trained to implement best practices, protocols and standards in IT services. Once you gain knowledge of this framework, you can help bring about greater customer satisfaction, reduced costs and increased productivity for your organization. ITIL® 2011 Foundation (the upgraded version of ITIL® V3) is the starting point to build expertise in the domain.
- Instructor-led, 4-Days intensive ITIL® Foundation training program
- 4 Days, you will prepare for and take the ITIL® Foundation exam.
- Material and discussion language will be in English
ITIL® Foundation Training Course Outline
Service Management Lifecycle
- Principles of Service Management
- The Processes
- The ITIL® Service Lifecycle
- Introduction to Service Strategy
- Key Concepts of Service Strategy
- Service Strategy Processes
- Demand Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Introduction to Service Design
- Key Concepts of Service Design
- Service Design Processes
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Supplier Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Design Co-ordination
- Introduction to Service Transition
- Key Principles & Models of Service Transition
- Service Transition Processes
- Transition, Planning and Support
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration
- Release and Deployment Management – Knowledge Management
- Introduction to Service Operations
- Service Operations Processes
- Event Management
- Problem Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Access Management
- Service Operations Functions
Continual Service Improvement
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Key Principles and Models of Continual Service Improvement
ITIL® Foundation Practice Exams
- Review of Key Concepts
- Review of ITIL® Practice Exam Results
- ITIL® Foundation Certification Examination
ITIL® is registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Training Schedule for ITIL® Foundation Course
|City||Date||Duration||Time||Language||Original Price||Special Offer Price||Venue||Registration|
|Riyadh||27 Dec 2017 - 30 Dec 2017||4 Days||Wednesday & Thursday 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM -
Friday, Saturday 3:30 PM - 10:30 PM
|English||SAR 3,500||Exam is included and free||TBD||Register|