ITIL® Managing Across Lifecycle (MALC) Training Course
Once ITIL® (MALC) Certified, professionals gain proficiency in the following:
- Key concepts of the service lifecycle.
- Communication and stakeholder management.
- Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle.
- Managing services across the service lifecycle.
- Governance and organization.
- Implementing and improving service management capability.
The ITIL® Managing Across Lifecycle (MALC) certification is best suited for professionals in (but not limited to) the following roles: Chief information officers, Senior IT managers, IT managers, Supervisors, IT professionals, IT operations practitioners, IT development practitioners, Individuals who require a business and management level understanding of the ITIL® service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization, Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management certificate, for which this qualification is the final mandatory module, Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL® Master in IT Service Management, for which the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management certificate is a prerequisite. However, a tailored course can be designed based on the clients requirements.
- Instructor-led, 5-Days intensive ITIL® Managing Across Lifecycle (MALC) training program
- 5 Days, you will prepare for and take the ITIL® Managing Across Lifecycle (MALC) exam
- Material and discussion language will be in English
ITIL® (MALC) Training Course Outline
Key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Managing services and service management
- The service lifecycle
- Service value across the different stages of the service lifecycle
- Other key concepts
Communication and stakeholder management
- Co-ordination of business relationship management across the service lifecycle, and the role of business relationship management in communication
- Stakeholder management and communication
- The value of good communication and ensuring its flow across the service lifecycle
Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
- The integration of service management processes through the service lifecycle
- The impact of service strategy on other service lifecycle stages
- The value of a service lifecycle perspective when designing service solutions
- The inputs and outputs of processes and stages in the service lifecycle
- The value to business and the interfaces of all processes in the ITIL® service lifecycle
Managing services across the service lifecycle
- Identification and assessment of customer and stakeholder needs and requirements across all service lifecycle stages, and ensuring appropriate priority is given to them
- How the service design package provides a link between service design, service transition and service operation
- Managing cross-lifecycle processes to ensure appropriate impact and involvement at all required service lifecycle stages
- Implementing and improving services, using key sources of information for identifying the need for improvement
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks of the service lifecycle stages, and potential conflicts and competing issues across the service lifecycle
Governance & Organization
- Organizational structure, skills and competence
- Service provider types and service strategies
- Measuring and demonstrating business value
- Determining and using metrics
- Design and development of measurement frameworks and methods
- Monitoring and control systems
- Use of event management tools to increase visibility of the infrastructure and IT service delivery
Implementing and improving service management capability
- Implementing service management
- Assessing service management
- Improving service management
- Key considerations for the implementation and improvement of both the service management practice and the services themselves
- Key considerations when planning and implementing service management technologies
ITIL® is registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.