ITIL® (SD) Intermediate Service Design Training Course
As one of the qualifications in the ITIL® Service Lifecycle stream, ITIL® Intermediate Service Design (SD) training course:
- Puts the focus on the accurate design of IT services.
- Learn the architecture, processes, policies and documentation that will enable the design of services that align with organizational and program objectives.
- Supports business results.
- Enables and facilitates the process of business change.
- Improves customer experience.
- Facilitates the management of risk.
- Optimizes return on investment and value of services.
- Shows a path for continual service improvement.
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- Supervisory staff
- Team leaders
- Service designers
- IT architects /planners /consultants /audit managers
- IT security managers
- Capacity managers
- Availability managers
- Service level managers
- Business continuity managers
- Service portfolio managers
- ITSM trainers
- IT professionals
- Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert and Master certificates
- Instructor-led, 5-Days intensive ITIL® (SD) Intermediate Service Design training program
- 5 Days, you will prepare for and take the ITIL® (SD) Intermediate Service Design exam.
- Material and discussion language will be in English
ITIL® (SD) Training Course Outline
Introduction to Service Design
- Purpose, goals, objectives, scope and value of Service Design.
- The context of Service Design in the ITIL® Service Lifecycle.
- Service Design inputs and outputs and use of service design package.
Service Design Principles
- Holistic Service Design, service composition and the 4 Ps.
- The five aspects of Service Design.
- The importance of and approach to balanced design.
- Service requirements, business requirements and drivers.
- Design activities and their constraints.
- Design aspects.
- Designing service solutions.
- Designing supporting systems.
- Designing technology architecture.
- Design processes.
- Designing measurement systems and metric.
- Service oriented architecture principles
- Service Design models
- Functions within Service Design
- The roles and responsibilities within Service Design
- Types of tools that would benefit Service Design.
- Requirements for service management tools.
Implementation and Improvement of Service Design
- Service Design issues relating to business impact analysis, service level requirements and risks.
- The six state implementation approach.
- Measurements of Service Design, a pre-requisite for success.
Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
- Challenges and risks.
- Critical success factors and KPIs.
Summary and Directed Studies
- Review of key concepts.
ITIL® is registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Training Schedule for ITIL® (SD) Course
|City||Date||Duration||Time||Language||Original Price||Special Offer Price||Venue||Registration|
|Khobar||26 Nov 2017 - 30 Nov 2017||5 Days||6:30pm -
|English||SAR 5,500||Exam is included and free||TBD||Register|