ITIL® - Exam Simulators and Review Questions
To pass the ITIL® exam you need to practice a lot of ITIL® exam sample questions and mock tests. This Question bank gives you an understanding of the core concepts and gives you an idea of the test environment. This typical ITIL® Question Bank contains 13 sets of 40 ITIL® exam sample questions with exam duration of 1 hour for each exam. Try the first set of questions. If you score above 65% and complete the test within 1 hour, you are ready for the exam and you can start the second set. However, if you don’t score above 65% or you are not able to complete the test within one hour, you need to work harder to raise your mark. You can repeat the procedure for the next set of exam simulators until you think you are ready.
161 SAR 402.50 SAR 60 % off
6 days from nowRegister Now
This Exam Simulator includes:
- Interactive Exam
- 500+ Practice Questions
- A real-like exam practice test
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Experts designed content
ITIL® Question Bank helps to:
- Identify Gaps and weaknesses.
- Glimpse of Exam - the question bank will help you find your weak spots and help you fill them.
- Boost Confidence - With all knowledge gap filled, you will be more confident & you’ll be familiar of the question you will see in the real exam.
- Clarify Concepts - Solving these questions will help you understand the concepts easily.
- Test Your Readiness - Attempting these questions will let you know if you are ready for the exam.
- All those who want to practice ITIL Exam sample questions before the official exam.
- Exam Simulators – 13 Sets
- Total 500 Questions – 40 Questions per Exam Simulator
- Time allotted for each Exam Simulation – 1 Hour
- Each question in this self-assessment test has one best answer
- Includes Exam Outline
- Resources and Tips to prepare for the exam
Exam & Certification
Official Exam Prerequisite:
- There are no prerequisites required for ITIL® Exam.
Official Exam Format:
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of questions: 40 Qs
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Pass mark: 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available): 65%
- Exam is closed book
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience