Lean Six Sigma – Black Belt CoursePDUs 30 Hours | Language : English
Lean Six Sigma is a management approach to business performance improvement that has blended the two individual methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma. Six Sigma Black belt training will advance the skills and knowledge of professionals who, through practical experience, having demonstrated advance mastery of the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) phases and preferably attained Six Sigma Green belt certification. Individuals who are Black belts are tasked with designing, implementing and supervising improvement projects on an organizational scale and utilizing the analytics and data available in order to sustain improvements.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt professionals are well versed and informed about the Lean Six Sigma methodology and are able to work and lead business process improvement projects on small and organizational scale. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method, including a high-level of competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC).
By successfully completing this program, you’ll be able to:
- Participate in the development of a successful Six Sigma program.
- Contribute to the definition of project selection criteria and develop project proposals to meet those criteria.
- Lead a Six Sigma project team using the DMAIC problem-solving methodology and team-building skills.
- Apply and interpret basic and advanced Six Sigma tools, as necessary, for project definition, process baseline analysis, process improvement, and process control.
- Demonstrate your skills in an industry-recognized certification exam.