Lean Six Sigma Black Belt professionals are well versed and informed about the Lean Six Sigma methodology and are able to work and lead business process improvement projects on small and organizational scale. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method, including a high-level of competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC).
By successfully completing this program, you’ll be able to:
- Participate in the development of a successful Six Sigma program.
- Contribute to the definition of project selection criteria and develop project proposals to meet those criteria.
- Lead a Six Sigma project team using the DMAIC problem-solving methodology and team-building skills.
- Apply and interpret basic and advanced Six Sigma tools, as necessary, for project definition, process baseline analysis, process improvement, and process control.
- Demonstrate your skills in an industry-recognized certification exam.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is suited for professionals and practitioners who lead complex process improvement projects. This can also be:
- Senior Management
- Team leaders
- Software Professionals
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers and Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance team members
- Delivery Method
- Instructor-led, 5-Days intensive Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt) training program
- Material and discussion language will be in English
Read more at: Six Sigma – Black Belt