Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt CoursePDUs 30 Hours | Language : English
Lean Six Sigma is a management approach to business performance improvement that has blended the two methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma. Lean Six Sigma Green belt certification has been designed to encourage critical thinking of modern-day managers as well as process improvement on a large scale, promoting process improvement across the organization. In this course, individuals will possess a thorough understanding of all tools and techniques necessary for managing and implementing a process improvement project as well as other methodologies for process design such as (DMAIC), (IDMOV) and (DMADV). Lean adds value in the essence of employing waste removal tools and techniques such as Kanban and Poke Yoke.
You will learn the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt body of knowledge, practice techniques for both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis, and gain the team leadership skills necessary to get projects across the goal line.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Communicate using Lean Six Sigma concepts.
- Think about your organization as a collection of processes, with inputs that determine the output.
- Relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
- Use the concept of a Sigma Level to evaluate the capability of a process or organization.
- Understand and apply the five step DMAIC model as a framework to organize process improvement activity.
- Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques within the DMAIC model.
- Recognize the organizational factors that are necessary groundwork for a successful Lean Six Sigma effort.
- Employ your Six Sigma skills to lead a successful process improvement project delivering meaningful results to the organization.