You will learn the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt body of knowledge, practice techniques for both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis, and gain the team leadership skills necessary to get projects across the goal line.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Communicate using Lean Six Sigma concepts.
- Think about your organization as a collection of processes, with inputs that determine the output.
- Relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
- Use the concept of a Sigma Level to evaluate the capability of a process or organization.
- Understand and apply the five step DMAIC model as a framework to organize process improvement activity.
- Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques within the DMAIC model.
- Recognize the organizational factors that are necessary groundwork for a successful Lean Six Sigma effort.
- Employ your Six Sigma skills to lead a successful process improvement project delivering meaningful results to the organization.
This certification aims to serve business professionals who are currently involved in work and fresh graduates who are looking for a job. This certificate demonstrates the evidence of certain proficiencies and is highly recommended for the fresh graduates.
- Instructor-led, 5-Days intensive Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt) training program
- Material and discussion language will be in English
Read more at: Six Sigma – Green Belt