Lean Six Sigma – Yellow Belt CoursePDUs 18 Hours | Language : English
Lean Six Sigma is a management approach to business performance improvement that has blended the two methodologies of Lean (waste reduction) and Six Sigma. Six Sigma Yellow belt training provides insight to the methodology for process improvement, tools and techniques of Six Sigma. Lean adds value in the essence of employing tools and techniques for waste removal such as Kanban and Poke Yoke. In this course, you’ll understand how business improvement leads to increased efficiency, reduced costs, improved quality and higher satisfaction for both customers and employees. Yellow belts are often responsible for running smaller process improvement projects using the Define, Measure and Control of the (DMAIC) approach.
Individuals with Lean Six Sigma training are in high demand due to the positive impact they have on the organizations they work for.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain Lean Six Sigma, DMAIC and essential problem solving to others
- Solve problems using the DMAIC approach
- Apply basic problem-solving tools
- Understand the importance of data and how to collect it effectively
- Solve simple projects using Lean Six Sigma principles
Assist Green and Black Belts when they are running a Lean Six Sigma project.